Looking for a family-friendly dining at the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History? The Stars Café is the place!
The Stars Café offers indoor and outdoor seating with variety of cuisines. There's something for everyone!
- Hand-crafted sandwiches made on Artisan breads
- Fresh soups and salads daily
- Gourmet hamburgers, pizza and chicken baskets
- Grab and go items for a quick snack
- Specials served every day
The Stars Café Hours:
- Monday-Friday | 10:30 AM-2:30 PM with grill open 11:00 AM-2:00 PM
- Saturday | 10:30 AM-3:00 PM with grill open 11:00 AM-2:30 PM
- Stars Café will be closed on Sundays. Reel Refreshments will remain open to serve you beverages and light fair.
Museum members enjoy a 10% discount off all purchases
REEL REFRESHMENTS CONCESSION STAND
What would a big movie be without big refreshments? Enjoy ice-cold drinks, fresh popcorn, candy, frozen novelties and other snacks from the Reel Refreshments concession stand at the Omni Theater. All snacks and drinks purchased from the concession stand may be taken into the theater. Museum members receive a 10% discount off all purchases.
Dined with us recently? Compliments, Questions & Comments about your experience welcome, email us email@example.com or call 817-255-9550 to speak to a representative.